Associate Financial Advisor
JOB TITLE: Associate Financial Advisor
BRANCH NAME: An independent branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd.
BRANCH LOCATION: Calgary, AB
POSTING DATE: January 31, 2024
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 22, 2024
HOURS PER WEEK: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to join our expanding Calgary branch as an Associate Financial Advisor. The successful candidate will assist our existing clients with their investment and financial planning needs, while providing high-quality client service to which our clients have become accustomed.
- Work directly with existing clients to help them reach their objectives.
- Collaborate with senior advisors to analyze clients' financial situations and develop personalized financial plans.
- Provide recommendations on investment strategies, retirement planning, estate planning, and risk management.
- Conduct regular portfolio reviews and updates to ensure alignment with clients' financial goals.
- Maintain client compliance files in a timely fashion.
- Stay informed about market trends, economic developments, and changes in the regulatory environment.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships through effective communication and exceptional service.
- Minimum 3 years as a securities licensed representative with a financial institution.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or a related field
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation.
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and Conduct and Practices Handbook (CPH).
- Completion of the Life License Qualification Program (LLQP)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Strong understanding of financial products, investment strategies, and financial planning principles.
- Proficient in using financial planning software and MS Office Suite
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding client expectations.
- Ability to adapt to changing market conditions and regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of personal and private corporate taxation
- Dedication to superior client service, sound work ethic & professionalism
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Financial Advisor to join our team. We offer competitive compensation packages, including base salary plus bonuses, as well as comprehensive benefits packages. If you are passionate about helping individuals achieve their financial goals and have the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
An independently owned and operated branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
Please apply with your current resume and a cover letter to:
Laura Williams: Laura.Williams@assante.com
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visitto learn more about who we are and what we do.