JOB TITLE: Financial Administrator
BRANCH NAME: An independent branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd.
BRANCH LOCATION: Calgary, AB
POSTING DATE: January 31, 2024
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 22, 2024
HOURS PER WEEK: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated individual to provide administrative and operations support to a successful and growing branch in Calgary. The successful candidate will work with our advisory team and client base to provide high-quality client service to our clients.
- Preparing investment & insurance paperwork.
- Processing of client investment transactions as instructed by Financial Advisor(s).
- Maintain & organize client files and client database including contact management software.
- Respond to client inquiries by phone or e-mail in a timely, detailed, and professional fashion.
- Manage and track various client service requests, ensuring timely responses and follow-ups.
- Prepare portfolio reports, meeting materials, research, and documentation for client meetings.
- Organize & coordinate marketing events & marketing campaigns.
- Minimum two years working experience in a similar role at a financial services firm.
- Post secondary degree or diploma in related field preferred.
- Strong consideration will be given to candidates who are working towards, or have completed the Canadian Securities Course.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge of investment vehicles (RRSP, TFSA) and financial terminology
- Proficient in using financial software and MS Office Suite
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and record keeping
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dedication to superior client service, sound work ethic & professionalism
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Financial Administrator to join our team. We offer competitive compensation packages, including base salary plus bonuses, as well as comprehensive benefits packages. If you are passionate about helping individuals achieve their financial goals and have the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
An independently owned and operated branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
Please apply with your current resume and a cover letter to:
Laura Williams: Laura.Williams@assante.com
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visitto learn more about who we are and what we do.