Licensed Assistant/Associate Financial Advisor
JOB TITLE: Licensed Assistant / Associate Financial Advisor
BRANCH NAME: An independent branch of Assante Financial Management Ltd.
BRANCH LOCATION: Saskatoon, SK
POSTING DATE: July 31, 2023
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 30, 2023
HOURS PER WEEK: 37.5
CONTACT: Cara Martens (CMartens@assante.com)
Three established and successful advisor practices are looking to add a new member to our team. This is primarily an administrative position with the potential to develop into an Associate Financial Advisor role.
- Learning all of Assante Wealth Management platforms and software systems
- Preparing account paperwork and processing of account openings and trades, including follow up to completion
- Assist in the collection of data for financial plans and estate plans
- Engage with clients by phone or email to provide client service.
- Maintain client management software with meeting notes, calendars and files
- Attend industry meetings or conferences for continued education.
- 2-3 years' of administrative experience in a financial services environment
- High School Diploma
- Post-secondary education in Finance/Accounting or a related field is an asset
- Successful completion of the Canadian Investment Funds Course, Canadian Investment Funds Operations Course and/or other industry related education is an asset
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of investment-related plans such as RRSP, RRIF’s, TFSA’s
- Basic understanding of personal income tax
- Extensive knowledge of industry back-office practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office, Salesforce, financial planning software
- A strong desire to provide excellent client service
Assante Financial Management Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
Please apply with your current resume and a cover letter to:
Cara Martens (CMartens@assante.com)
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visitto learn more about who we are and what we do.