JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
BRANCH NAME: Vytas Valaitis & Craig Hopkins, an independent branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd.
BRANCH LOCATION: Hamilton, Ontario
POSTING DATE: Apr 16, 2021
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Jun 16, 2021
HOURS PER WEEK: 40
CONTACT: Craig Hopkins (firstname.lastname@example.org)
An established Assante Capital Management Ltd. branch in the Hamilton area is seeking an individual to join its team as an Administrative Assistant. The ideal applicant will be interested in developing and growing their career in financial services. The successful candidate will provide exemplary client service, support the Advisors, and ensure that trades and the administrative aspects of the practice are handled in an efficient and effective manner.
- Maintain and enhance client relationships through proactive contact
- Respond to requests for information from clients
- Investigate and resolve client inquiries related to accounts/transactions
- Request information and documentation from clients to open accounts and keep client regulatory documents and files up to date
- Order entry of investment transactions, and ensue proper settlement of client trades
- Handle incoming telephone and email correspondence from clients, Advisors and other internal or external business partners
- Assist the Advisors in preparing account documentation including new account applications, client review material, presentations, correspondence, and various ad hoc reports
- Administrative organization of marketing and business development initiatives
- Maintain strict compliance standards in client files and documents
- Adhere to professional practices and standards, as well as internal processes and controls as set out by Assante Capital Management
- Maintain various practice and client management records and spreadsheets
- Filing and general administrative office duties, as needed
- Relevant experience in the financial sector and/or administrative experience
- Superior client relationship management skills
- Professionalism and great interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products, Teams, and ZOOM
- Experience with Salesforce
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and work within time constraints
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to quickly learn and utilise new technologies and programs.
- Proactive and a self-starter
- Post-Secondary degree
- Completion or near completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and the Conduct and Practices Handbook (CPH)
Vytas Valaitis & Craig Hopkins, an independently owned and operated branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
Please apply with your current resume to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visitto learn more about who we are and what we do.