JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
BRANCH NAME: McCullough & Sawyer, an independent branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd.
BRANCH LOCATION: Barrie, ON
POSTING DATE: March 18, 2022
APPLICATION DEADLINE: ASAP
HOURS PER WEEK: 40
The Barrie Branch is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative in the day to day operations of an established financial planning practice.
- Respond to all customer issues by phone, e-mail or in person, in a timely and professional manner
- Execution and reconciliation of time sensitive trades
- Liaise with cross functional groups on transfers, administration, and maintenance issues
- Management of client database
- Scheduling appointments, organizing events
- Experience as an administrative assistant
- Customer service experience
- Client service oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent PC skills including MS Word and Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Related post-secondary education
- ActionPro (RPM) / Navigator (SalesForce) knowledge
- Successful completion or enrolment in industry courses an asset
McCullough & Sawyer Financial, an independent branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
Please apply with your current resume to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visit Why Assante to learn more about who we are and what we do.