JOB TITLE: Administrative Associate
BRANCH NAME: Uptown Capital, An independent branch of Assante Financial Management Ltd.
BRANCH LOCATION: 1668 Avenue Road, North York, ON
POSTING DATE: May 31, 2021
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Jun 30, 2021
HOURS PER WEEK: 40
CONTACT: Kimberly Clifford (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Our North York branch is seeking an individual to join our team as an Administrative Associate. The ideal candidate would be interested in developing and growing their career in the financial services industry. The primary responsibility of the role will be to provide administrative support to multiple financial advisors and deliver exemplary client service.
- Assist financial advisors in providing service to a rapidly expanding book of business
- Order entry of client trades and ensuring proper settlement in accordance with Investment Advisor’s instructions
- Assist the advisors in preparing accurate documentation including new account applications, client review material, presentations, correspondence, and various reports
- Handle incoming telephone and email correspondence from clients, advisors and other internal or external business partners
- Create and maintain digital branch and client management records
- Administrative organization of marketing and business development initiatives
- Filing and general administrative office duties, as needed
- Maintain up to date knowledge of securities, mutual funds, and insurance industry
- Prepare simple to complex tax returns for individuals or small businesses
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Financial Services Industry preferably with Assante Capital Management Ltd./Assante Financial Management Ltd.
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Salesforce
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including follow-through and attention to detail
- Superior customer service and client relationship management skills
- Professionalism and strong interpersonal skills
- University Educated with strong background in Business Administration
- CSC or IFIC successfully completed
- Has pursued additional courses, credits, or licensing within the financial services industry
- Tax Preparation experience an asset
Uptown Capital, an independently owned and operated branch of Assante Financial Management Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
Please apply with your current resume to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visitto learn more about who we are and what we do.