JOB TITLE: Administrator
BRANCH NAME: An independent branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd.
BRANCH LOCATION: Toronto, ON
POSTING DATE: May 30, 2022
APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 30, 2022
HOURS PER WEEK: 35
CONTACT: ([email protected])
Provide a senior, comprehensive level of administrative assistance to the Financial Advisor. The position requires the Administrator to work independently, proactively and exercises a significant degree of detail and initiative to support ongoing prospective client requirements.
- Provide excellent Client Service
- Order entry and tracking of client trades on ActionPro
- Preparation of client meeting packages
- Preparation and processing of all account opening and change documents
- Enter, organize, and maintain all client information in contact management system
- Professionally answer incoming calls and direct appropriately
- Open and act upon mail
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of administrative experience, preferably in a securities licensed branch.
- Post-Secondary education or relevant work experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with contact management softwares and account trading systems.
An independently owned and operated branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd. welcomes and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
Please apply with your current resume to: [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visitto learn more about who we are and what we do.