Client Services Support
JOB TITLE: Client Services Support
BRANCH NAME: Page & Gomes Financial Partners an independent branch of Assante Financial Management Ltd.
BRANCH LOCATION: Markham, ON
POSTING DATE: November 16, 2021
APPLICATION DEADLINE: December 31, 2021
HOURS PER WEEK: 40
CONTACT: ([email protected])
Page & Gomes Financial Partners is a premier wealth management firm located in Markham. Our focus is providing clients with a personalized high touch and value comprehensive planning experience.
This position will support multiple financial planners and provide top level client service as well as assist with administrative support in a fast-paced day to day operation. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who considers their strengths being organized, relationship building, efficient, detail oriented, and creative.
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Answer incoming calls & direct to appropriate Wealth Advisor, as required
- Timely Email/ Call Response
- Complete Tasks as assigned
- Special Services (ie. Tax Coordination, Estate Coordination)
- Per Checklist - download details to client work in progress folder
- Current Situation: Net Worth, Cash Flow, Portfolio Performance, Risk, Fees
- Appendix Detail: Performance Summary Update, Withdrawals and Deposits, Tax Summary, Insurance Summary
- Prepare Forms, Send forms via DocuSign, Process, Follow -Up, Confirm, Track every step
- Prepare and send consolidated quarterly statements, when applicable
- Manage and complete order entries including deposits and withdrawal
- Deposit Reconciliation
- Client Training: Assante or CI Investor Online; Client Portal (through Assante Investor Online)
- Maintain Office Supplies, prepare order as required
- Maintain office services, hardware and software, including renewals and updates
- Arrange for Client Gifts and/or Cards (as directed)
- Must have two years previous administrative experience
- Experience with Salesforce, Calendly, and DocuSign
- Extensive knowledge of industry back-office practices
- Professionalism and good interpersonal skills
- Detailed oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word
Page & Gomes Financial Partners, an independently owned and operated branch of Assante Financial Management Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
Please apply with your current resume to: [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visitto learn more about who we are and what we do.