Associate Investment Advisor
JOB TITLE: Associate Investment Advisor
BRANCH NAME: An independent branch of Assante Capital Managment Ltd.
BRANCH LOCATION: Dorval, Qc
POSTING DATE: Jan 3, 2021
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Feb 15, 2021
HOURS PER WEEK: Full time
CONTACT: Joseph El-Khoury ([email protected])
A prestigious financial institution in Montreal’s West Island is looking for a motivated and qualified individual to join their successful and driven team of advisors. This is a great opportunity for those looking to start a career in the financial services industry.
- Help assess client investment needs to provide customized investment advice, sales and support
- Support the Investment Advisor in prospecting for new clients and marketing initiatives
- Advise clients of investment opportunities as directed
- Investigate and resolve enquiries and complaints related to accounts
- Advise clients on matters relating to dividends and interest
- Maintain up to date and accurate client files
- Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course, with current Registered Representative with IIROC
- Fluently bilingual, written and verbal (French and English)
- Strong knowledge of the financial industry
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Strong computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook) and industry software
- High standards and attention to detail while following procedures
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal skills
- An enthusiastic team player with the ability to build team and client relationships
- Works well under pressure and meets required deadlines
- Solid understanding of investment portfolios and current knowledge of daily market activities
- Current up to date knowledge of compliance issues
- Post-Secondary Education
TNC, an independently owned and operated branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
Please apply with your current resume to: [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visitto learn more about who we are and what we do.