Job Title: Associate
Company: Independently owned advisory team of CI Private Wealth
Location: Toronto, ON
Posting Date: March 31, 2023
Application Deadline: April 30, 2023
Hours Per Week: 40
CI Private Wealth specializes in managing the affairs of successful Canadian families. We are a partnership of experienced professionals, driven by shared values and a long-term approach to meeting the multi-generational needs of our clients.
As a multi-family office, we offer a comprehensive suite of services that goes beyond investment management by providing valued advice that touches on all aspects of our clients’ lives.
Our customized services include sophisticated financial planning and tax strategies, estate planning, asset and risk management solutions, and a choice of investment solutions.
At CI Private Wealth, we create a legacy of trust. The result is long-term confidence and peace of mind.
- The Associate is responsible for providing on-going support to the team, with respect to maintenance of client relationships and onboarding new clients.
- Duties will include preparing new account paperwork, facilitating and monitoring account openings, new client onboarding, and ongoing account maintenance.
- Monitor and manage the process of moving new families onto the CIPW platform. This includes the monitoring of asset transfers and account opening and providing relevant updates to team members.
- Handle client account admin., including client queries and requests.
- Responsible for ensuring client requests are completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Provide information to clients, and handle follow-up with regards to account openings and transfers.
- Liaise with various internal teams to ensure efficient completion of account openings and transfers.
- Preparing special reports as required (i.e. to track transfers, update account information etc.)
- Advise and assist with the preparation and coordination of presentations, proposals and other marketing products. esponsible for the preparation and review of materials required by team for all client related meetings.
- Responsible for ensuring client requests are completed accurately including any transactions and meeting follow-up.
- Preparing special reports as required (i.e. Performance Summary, Portfolio Valuations, annual Wealth Management Review)
- Advise and assist with the preparation and coordination of presentations, proposals and other marketing products.
- Post-secondary education preferred.
- Successful completion of Canadian Securities Course would be a benefit;
- 1-3 years experience in the financial services industry preferred.
- Previous customer service training and account opening experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in client service.
- PC Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- The Associate will demonstrate a high level of confidentiality and professionalism. They shall act with integrity, competence, dignity, and in an ethical and professional manner in all dealings, and will treat all others with the utmost respect. They will prioritize their time in accordance with the needs of the team and their client base.
- Will require 24-hour access to building as well as be issued a key.
- Access to all applicable systems of internal client reporting.
An independently owned and operated team of CI Private Wealth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
Contact Information: SVarley@ciprivatewealth.ca