Job Title: Executive Assistant
Company: Independently owned advisory team of CI Private Wealth
Location: Toronto, ON
Posting Date: April 11, 2023
Application Deadline: May 31, 2023
Hours Per Week: 40
CI Private Wealth specializes in managing the affairs of High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth Canadian families. We are a group of experienced professionals, driven by shared values and a long-term approach to meeting the multi-generational needs of our clients.
As a multi-family office, we offer a comprehensive suite of services that goes beyond investment management by providing valued advice that touches on all aspects of our clients’ lives.
Our customized services include sophisticated financial planning and tax strategies, estate planning, asset and risk management solutions, and a choice of investment solutions.
At CI Private Wealth, we create a legacy of trust. The result is long-term confidence and peace of mind.
With a growing team in excess of 15 people, opportunities for career advancement are available.
- The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing on-going support to the Principals to assist in the smooth running of the business and to promote organizational efficiency.
- Duties will include recurring activities tied to standard operations, administrative tasks, financial reporting and transactions, along with calendar management.
- Arrange internal and external meetings (clients, prospects and business associates)
- Updating of Principals calendars
- Maintain comprehensive records in contact management system of all client needs and interactions
- Prepare, proofread, and send outgoing correspondence from Principals, with follow up where required
- Provide support in dealing and responding to correspondence, emails and phone enquires
- Prepare and send communications to all clients (using Salesforce, etc) quarterly
- Completing monthly expense reports & handling some banking transactions
- Coordinate planning of client events (limited)
- Schedule domestic and international business travel (limited)
- Handle vacation tracking for the team
- Progressively responsible administrative experience
- 3 + years’ experience supporting senior executives, ideally within the financial sector
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Experience in the finance/investment industry is an assetost-secondary education preferred.
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Canadian Securities Course preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to work independently
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated excellence in client service
- Pleasant and professional telephone manner
- Sensitivity to issues of confidentiality
- PC Skills: Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite of products, along with Salesforce
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks
- The Executive Assistant will demonstrate a high level of confidentiality and professionalism. Shall act with integrity, competence, dignity, and in an ethical and professional manner in all dealings and will treat all others with the utmost respect.
- Will require 24-hour access to building as well as be issued a key.
- Access to all applicable systems of internal client reporting.
An independently owned and operated team of CI Private Wealth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
Contact Information: SVarley@ciprivatewealth.ca