Job Title: Associate
Company: Independently owned advisory team of CI Private Wealth
Location: Toronto, ON
Posting Date: July 18, 2022
Application Deadline: Until filled
Hours Per Week: 37.5
CI Private Wealth specializes in managing the affairs of successful Canadian families. We are a partnership of experienced professionals, driven by shared values and a long-term approach to meeting the multi-generational needs of our clients.
As a multi-family office, we offer a comprehensive suite of services that goes beyond investment management by providing valued advice that touches on all aspects of our clients’ lives.
Our customized services include sophisticated financial planning and tax strategies, estate planning, asset and risk management solutions, and a choice of investment solutions.
At CI Private Wealth, we create a legacy of trust. The result is long-term confidence and peace of mind.
- The Associate is responsible for providing on-going support to the Directors, Managing Directors and Principals, with respect to maintenance of client relationships.
- Duties will include preparation for quarterly client meetings, and completion of meeting follow-up activities in concert with other team members.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of materials required by team for all client related meetings.
- Responsible for ensuring client requests are completed accurately including any transactions and meeting follow-up.
- Preparing special reports as required (i.e. performance summary, portfolio valuations, annual wealth management review)
- Advise and assist with the preparation and coordination of presentations, proposals and other marketing products.
- Monitor and manage the process of moving new families into the CIPW platform. This includes the monitoring of asset transfers.
- Manage and maintain client Wealth Management Reviews, which include family net worth, estate planning, and corporate information.
- Create and disseminate year-end tax information to clients and professionals.
- 1-3 years experience in the financial services industry preferred.
- Post secondary education preferred, preference would be given to University Commerce, or mathematical degree.
- Successful completion of Canadian Securities Course; (or must enroll within first year of employment).
- Previous customer service training preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in client service.
- PC Skills: Proficiency in Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- The Associate will demonstrate a high level of confidentiality and professionalism. Shall act with integrity, competence, dignity, and in an ethical and professional manner in all dealings and will treat all others with the utmost respect. The CSA will prioritize his/her time in accordance with the needs of their client base
An independently owned and operated team of CI Private Wealth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org