JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
BRANCH NAME: Morrisey Group, an independent branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd.
BRANCH LOCATION: Ancaster, ON
POSTING DATE: May 17, 2022
APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 30, 2022
HOURS PER WEEK: 37.5
CONTACT: ([email protected])
We are seeking a full time Administrative Assistant for a Financial Advisor in Ancaster, Ontario. Working directly with the Financial Advisor, you will support our goal of delivering top quality service to our clients, with a focus on organizing, client communication, scheduling, and processing.
- Provide support to the advisor through various tasks, including:
- Organizing data, information, files, and scheduling priorities
- Scheduling and confirm client appointments
- Preparing client files for meetings
- Processing of all documentation and transactions
- Enhancing the client experience in all client interactions
- Managing inbound client communication
- Prior experience in the customer service and administration is required.
- Prior experience in the Financial Services industry is an asset.
- Post-Secondary education
- Education in business or finance is considered an asset
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong Customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time-management and prioritizing abilities
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to learn and apply new technology
- $45,000 to $60,000 per year, based on level of experience
- Annual increases to suit inflation & experience
- Bonus & RRSP program after 1 year of service
- 3 weeks of vacation time per year
- 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible start/end time
- In office (not remote)
Additional benefits including:
- On-site parking
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Long-term disability insurance & Life insurance
Morrisey Group, an independently owned and operated branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd. welcomes and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
Please apply with your current resume to: [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visitto learn more about who we are and what we do.