JOB TITLE: Executive Assistant
BRANCH NAME: An independent branch of CI Assante Capital Management Ltd
BRANCH LOCATION: Cranbrook, BC
POSTING DATE: June 28, 2022
APPLICATION DEADLINE: July 25, 2022
HOURS PER WEEK: 35
CONTACT: ([email protected])
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support and office management in the day-to-day operations of an established financial planning practice.
- Respond to all customer inquiries by phone or in person, in a timely and professional manner.
- Execution and reconciliation of time sensitive trades
- Liaise with cross functional groups on transfers, administration and maintenance issues.
- Management of our client database
- Assist in coordination of client appreciation events.
- 3 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Customer service experience
- Related post secondary education is considered an asset
- Successful completion or enrolment in CSC and/or IFIC an asset
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Client service oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Effective time-management and prioritizing abilities
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to learn and apply new technology
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Long-term disability insurance & life insurance
An independently owned and operated branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd. welcomes and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
Please apply with your current resume to: [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visitto learn more about who we are and what we do.