Client Service Administrator
JOB TITLE: Client Service Administrator
BRANCH NAME: Langille Wealth Partners, an independent branch of Assante Financial Management Ltd.
BRANCH LOCATION: Bedford, Nova Scotia
POSTING DATE: August 11, 2022
APPLICATION DEADLINE: When Filled
HOURS PER WEEK: 40
CONTACT: ([email protected])
We're currently seeking a Client Service Administrator for a permanent opportunity with our financial services office in the Bedford, Nova Scotia area. The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks in the day to day operations of an established financial planning practice. There is an opportunity for further advancement in both career and income potential for the right individual. Salary will be negotiable based on experience and qualifications and a bonus program will be available.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, assist caller if applicable, forward and transfer calls to appropriate parties in a professional manner
- Respond and follow up on emails
- Greet clients and visitors in office in a professional manner. Provide responsive and friendly customer service
- Provide excellent customer service by responding to client requests in a timely and accurate manner and referring more complex inquiries to senior staff
- Accurately document client calls for internal auditing purposes
- Maintain client electronic databases and files
- Prepare materials & financial reports for client meetings. Complete all follow-up activities.
- Efficiently prepare, process and file required client documentation & maintenance
- Commitment to stay up-to-date with the financial industry, including training and credentials covered through work
- Word processing, data entry, mail merges, outlook calendar coordination, etc. using all functions of Microsoft Office Suite
- Accept additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Degree or certificate in a business-related discipline, although a suitable
- Combination of education and experience will be considered
- Canadian Securities Course and/or IFIC is an asset
- CSC course certified; IIROC licensed is considered an asset
- Insurance License is considered an asset
- Financial/Systems related education is an asset but not required
- Tax & Insurance training/ experience is an asset but not required
- Excellent PC skills including MS Word and Excel
- Willingness to adapt to frequent technology changes
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong customer service skills, positive attitude, good listening skills, and the ability to work with many stakeholders including clients, head office, back office support staff as well as financial institutions
- Excellent time management skills; able to meet or exceed service standards
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrate problem solving and analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, to deal effectively with all stakeholders
- Honesty, integrity, and the ability to keep confidential information private are essential requirements
- Ability to prioritize and produce high quality work
- Punctual, reliable and results oriented
- Ability to work independently and within a team in a fast-paced environment
Langille Wealth Partners, an independently owned and operated branch of Assante Financial Management Ltd. welcomes and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
Please apply with your current resume to: [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visitto learn more about who we are and what we do.