Financial Planning Administrator
JOB TITLE: Financial Planning Administrator
BRANCH NAME: Assante Vancouver Centre, an independent branch of Assante Financial Management Ltd. and Assante Capital Management Ltd.
BRANCH LOCATION: Vancouver, ON
POSTING DATE: May 30, 2022
APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 30, 2022
HOURS PER WEEK: 37.5
We are see Assante Vancouver Centre branch is a premier wealth management firm with their office in downtown Vancouver. With over 30 years in the industry, our branch offers our clients a personalized and comprehensive planning experience.
Four of our highly successful and professional planners are merging to become a Super Practice and are looking to add an Administrator to the support team. The Financial Planning Administrator will provide primary support to the Senior Admin group, Financial Planners, as needed and will contribute to the overall success of the team. This is a tremendous opportunity for an individual who wants to realize their administrative support potential by leveraging solid experience.. This role will have the opportunity to join a newly formed team who is setting the pathways for their destined success as a bigger practice. In addition, this group has established a culture of comradery and ownership to enable optimal performance and engagement.
This is a full-time position, starting in June and requires working onsite.
- Work collaboratively with a team of Senior Administrators
- Assist in the completion of required materials and tasks before, during and after client meetings
- Assist with form preparation, statement requests and other administrative requirements as required
- Coordination of investment and insurance transactions/paperwork, including investment trades, account opening and compliance documents
- Tracking and follow up to ensure completion of investment and insurance transactions
- Follow up with head office, insurance or fund companies for information as require
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry regulations, policies & procedures, and compliance requirements
- Provide holiday coverage of other administrative team members
- Marketing or event support
- General administrative duties:
- Use business tools and technology to organize team’s to gain efficiencies and optimize organization
- Seek to improve current systems & processes
- Meetings, appointments and professional development booking for advisors
- Help organize data, information and files in File Servers, Team Manuals and CRM
- Minimum of two years of administration experience in financial services sector
- Preference given to someone who worked in a similar role in client service and/or financial administration
- Working knowledge of investment products and plans is required
- Post-Secondary education or relevant work experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Prioritization - Ability to take direction and work with multiple people concurrently and understand and communicate expectations in terms of completion times and priority
- Client service focus - Professional and client service-driven, going above and beyond for our clients
- Proactive – Actively takes on responsibilities that allow optimal use of time
- Team oriented – Helpful, encouraging and supportive. Strives for team success
- Precision - Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and a strong attention to detail
- Communication - Strong and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Compliance - Understanding of back-office procedures and compliance in an MFDA or IIROC environment
- Application Efficiencies - Highly proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and SalesForce CRM
- Technical - Strong computer and technical skills in a Windows/PC environment
Assante Vanvouver Centre, an independently owned and operated branch of Assante Financial Management Ltd. and Assante Capital Management Ltd. welcomes and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
Please apply with your current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visitto learn more about who we are and what we do.