JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
BRANCH NAME: Vytas Valaitis & Craig Hopkins, an independent branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd.
BRANCH LOCATION: Burlington, ON
POSTING DATE: December 5, 2022
APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 6, 2023
HOURS PER WEEK: 40
An established Assante Capital Management team in the Burlington area is seeking an individual to join its team as an administrative assistant. Ideally the applicant will be interested in developing and growing their career in financial services. You will provide exemplary client service, support the Advisors, and ensure that trades and the administrative aspects of the practice are handled in an efficient and effective manner.
- Maintain and enhance client relationships via proactive contact
- Respond to requests for information from clients
- Investigate and resolve client inquiries related to accounts/transactions
- Request information and documentation from clients to open accounts and keep client regulatory documents and files up to date
- Follow up on client trades to ensure proper settlement
- Handling incoming telephone and email contacts from clients, Advisors and other internal or external business partners
- Assist the Advisors in preparing account documentation including new account applications, client review material, presentations, correspondence, and various ad hoc reports
- Organization of marketing and business development initiatives
- Maintain various practice and client management records and spreadsheets
- Filing and general administrative office duties, as needed
- Maintain strict compliance standards about client files and documents
- Adhere to professional practices and standards, as well as internal processes and controls as set out by Assante Capital Management
- Superior client relationship management skills
- A professional and friendly manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant experience in the financial sector and/or administrative experience
- Excellent ability with the Microsoft Office suite of products, Teams, and ZOOM
- Experience with Salesforce
- Strong organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, work within time constraints
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to quickly learn and utilise new technologies and programs.
- Post-Secondary degree
- Completion or near completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and the Conduct and Practices Handbook (CPH) preferred
Vytas Valaitis & Craig Hopkins, an independently owned and operated branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
Please apply with your current resume and a cover letter to: CHopkins@assante.com
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visit Why Assante to learn more about who we are and what we do.