JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
BRANCH NAME: An independent branch of Assante Financial Management Ltd.
BRANCH LOCATION: Calgary, AB
POSTING DATE: January 11, 2023
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
HOURS PER WEEK: 40
CONTACT: Jenny Ewens (JEwens@assante.com)
Assante Wealth Management, one of the largest Canadian investment and wealth management firms, is currently looking for a personable and passionate Administrative Assistant to support our advisor team in one of our Calgary branches.
The right candidate will provide administrative support to our financial advisor team and must be highly organized, meticulous with details and able to work independently.
- Respond to all customer inquiries by phone or in person, in a timely and professional manner.
- Prepare paperwork and processing of account opening, executing trades, transfers, and follow up on execution.
- Preparation of client meeting folders
- Management of our client database
- Assist in coordination of client appreciation events.
- Work on other ad-hoc duties/projects as needed (such as filing, assisting other functions within the office as needed, etc.)
- Maintain accuracy, confidentiality, privacy, and integrity at all times
- Over 2 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant in financial services office or bank branch.
- Customer service experienceuperior client relationship management skills
- Related post-secondary education is considered an asset
- Successful completion of CSC and/or IFIC ost-Secondary degree
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Client service oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Effective time-management and prioritizing abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and a strong attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to learn and apply new technology
- Marketing skills
Assante Financial Management Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
Please apply with your current resume and a cover letter to: Jenny Ewens (JEwens@assante.com)
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visitto learn more about who we are and what we do.