JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
BRANCH NAME: An independent branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd.
BRANCH LOCATION: Etobicoke, ON
POSTING DATE: May 10, 2023
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
HOURS PER WEEK: 40
CONTACT: Alessandra Brogno (AlBrogno@assante.com)
An established Assante Capital Management office in Etobicoke is seeking an individual to join its team as an administrative assistant. The applicant will be interested in developing and growing their career in financial services. You will provide exemplary client service, support the Advisor, and ensure all administrative aspects of the practice are handled in an efficient and effective manner.
- Respond to all customer inquiries by phone or in person, in a timely and professional manner
- Prepare paperwork and processing of account opening, order entry, transfers, and follow up.
- Preparation of client meeting folders
- Management of our client database
- Assist in coordination of client appreciation events.
- Work on other ad-hoc duties/projects as needed (such as filing, assisting other functions within the office as needed, etc.)
- Maintain accuracy, confidentiality, privacy, and integrity at all times.
- Over 2 years’ experience in financial services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of products, Salesforce and Adobe
- High School Diploma
- Post Secondary is an asset
As an independently owned and operated branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd., we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
Please apply with your current resume and a cover letter to: Alessandra Brogno (AlBrogno@assante.com)
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visitto learn more about who we are and what we do.