JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
BRANCH NAME: An independent branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd.
BRANCH LOCATION: Toronto, ON
POSTING DATE: November 1, 2022
APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 30, 2022
HOURS PER WEEK: 40
CONTACT: ([email protected])
Our team focuses on providing the best customer experience to our clients. We are looking for someone who is proactive, resourceful, and a strong communicator.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be entering trade instructions received from the Advisor, setting up new accounts for clients, processing transfers and other client requests. You will also be helping with calendar management, booking meetings and supporting the advisors that are a part of our team.
To be successful within this role, you should be detailed oriented, professional and provide good customer service. You should also be able to handle unexpected high-priority work in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
You will ensure all clients requests are processed and followed up on, executing all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Processing CIUFs/ NAAFs
- Account opening process
- Adding prospects/clients to Navigator
- Adding clients, accounts and KYCs to Action
- Account transfers (regular transfers, non-pension)
- Inbound client requests (PAC, SWP, address update, beneficiary change etc.)
- Meeting prep (statements, summaries, etc.)
- Trades and transactions received from the Advisor– deposit, withdrawal, overdraft, LOI, wire, etc.
- Cheque log – log it, scan and attach
- Deposit slips
- Deposit reconciliation
- High school diploma
- Previous work experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Additional certification in Office Management is an asset
- Experience with processing insurance applications is an asset
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrates professionalism in the workplace
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service oriented
An independently owned and operated branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd. we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
Please apply with your current resume to: [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visitto learn more about who we are and what we do.