JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
BRANCH NAME: Chris Heinrich & Associates, an independent branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd.
BRANCH LOCATION: Ottawa, ON
POSTING DATE: November 1, 2023
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
HOURS PER WEEK: Full Time
We are looking for a full-time administrative assistant to provide support to a team of senior financial advisors in the day-to-day operations of an established financial planning practice.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing client service and administrative support including the following:
- Respond to client inquiries by phone, e-mail, or in person in timely and professional fashion
- Maintain meticulous client files and client database
- Schedule and confirm client appointments for advisor
- Prepare portfolio reports, research and documentation for client meetings
- Meet and greet clients as needed
- Process investment transactions, account documents, and insurance paperwork
- Ensure thorough and timely follow-up and reconciliation of above
- Word processing of all client correspondence
- Manage and track various administrative and client service projects
- Assist in marketing activities such as newsletter mailouts, client appreciation events, etc.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role, preferably in financial services
- College or university degree an asset
- CSC or IFIC Funds course an asset
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office/365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge of Salesforce an asset
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Mathematical aptitude
- Ability to self-organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks on the go
- Ability to work effectively and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both oral and written
- Well presented, good interpersonal skills and client service focus
- There can be some flexibility in regards to in-office versus work from home
- Part-time with flexible hours (30 hours per week)
- Full-time may be considered
- Salary – Competitive & Negotiable
Chris Heinrich & Associates, an independently owned and operated branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
Please apply with your current resume and a cover letter to:
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visitto learn more about who we are and what we do.