Client Support Associate
JOB TITLE: Client Support Associate
BRANCH NAME: The Andrews Group, an independent branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd.
BRANCH LOCATION: London, ON
POSTING DATE: November 7, 2022
APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 25, 2022
HOURS PER WEEK: 40
CONTACT: ([email protected])
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of our clients? We are looking for a charismatic full time Client Support Associate who is a savvy communicator and meticulous with details. We are a growing office and looking to add to our team. This role may also have the potential to grow into an Associate Financial Advisor if that is of interest to the selected individual.
Assante Wealth Management is a well-established firm providing exceptional and trusted wealth planning advice to discerning clients. The Client Support Associate will be a key member of the team who will work behind the scenes to support clients.
This is a fantastic long-term opportunity to learn the financial planning business, grow your skills, and join an evolving business. If you are looking for a long-term career in financial services with the opportunity to grow, this position is for you.
Learn more about our values and our team @ https://www.andrewsgroup.com/
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have an upbeat attitude and are passionate in delivering exceptional client experiences
- An astute listener of the spoken and unspoken word
- Curious and impactful communicator in person, on the phone and across multiple mediums
- Calm and focused even in challenging situations
- Diplomatic people builder
- Trusted, genuine, credible
- Empathetic, tactful, forthright
- Accountable, innovative, reliable
- Interested in learning strategies and processes, as well as completing support work
- Interested in growing your skills and evolving into a more client-facing role
- Preparing for client meetings (agendas, strategy, planning, notes, etc.)
- Working on client plans/reports
- Sit in on some client meetings
- Making Client Service Calls
- Trading and Processing
- Creating content for email newsletters and marketing
- Maintain accuracy, confidentiality, privacy, and integrity at all times
- Ability to evolve into Associate advisor (meeting with clients, etc.)
- 2-3 years of experience in a client service/support role
- 2 years of experience in the financial services or related industry
- Preference given to those with Canadian Securities Course and/or other financial planning or
wealth management courses
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Skilled written communicator to develop content of marketing materials, newsletters and client correspondence
- Attentive, proactive and accurate
- Ability to follow detailed processes and manage multiple competing timelines
- Desire to learn
- Impeccable time management and organizational skills, proven reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Work closely and collaboratively with colleagues with a shared focus on delivering exceptional and seamless client service
- Team builder/team participant
- Technological expertise to plan, manage and participate in client and marketing events
- Engaging & supportive team dynamic
- Training & development opportunities with a tuition reimbursement program
- Opportunity to grow
- Flexibility and Autonomy
- Competitive compensation of $55, 000 - $65, 000 (depending on experience)
- Health & dental benefits
- RRSP Matching Program after 1 year
- $500 annual personal benefit
- Free parking downtown London
The Andrews Group, an independently owned and operated branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd. we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
Please apply with your current resume to: [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visitto learn more about who we are and what we do.