Licensed Marketing and Administrative Associate
JOB TITLE: Licensed Marketing and Administrative Associate
BRANCH NAME: Fernandes Financial Inc., an independent branch of Assante Financial Management Ltd.
BRANCH LOCATION: Etobicoke, ON
POSTING DATE: May 30, 2022
APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 30, 2022
HOURS PER WEEK: 36
Be an integral part of a team of four individuals providing support in the day-to-day operation of an established financial planning practice, focusing on value added service and product solutions against a long-term planning strategy.
- Collaborate and support staff in pre-client-meeting preparation and post-client-meeting processing work
- Assist with signature collection from clients, copying of documents or other tasks required during client meetings
- Provide administrative support for financial/retirement planning clients by gathering and packaging documents.
- Provide support for investment management clients by preparing investments reports.
- Provide support for insurance planning clients by obtaining quotes and entering insurance options into a spreadsheet using available Software.
- Prepare presentations using LifeGuide, Morningstar PowerPoint, Word and Excel etc.
- Monitor and follow up with all action items from client meetings and other work-related notes with members of staff, advisor, or clients
- Schedule client appointments and Client Service Matrix using CRM
- Maintain client files in appropriate Fernandes Financial order and manage CRM
- Respond to client service requests via phone, email, etc., while providing the highest level of client service
- Liaise with cross functional groups on transfers, administration and maintenance issues
- Leverage social media using Assante’s approved guidelines
- Assist in coordination of client appreciation events
- Minimum 2 years' experience in related field
- Customer service experience
- Post-Secondary education
- Successful completion or enrolment in Canadian Securities Course and/or IFIC Mutual Funds
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Customer service driven
- Excellent administrative, time management, and organizational skills
- Strong team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PPT)
- Familiar with Navigator, DocuSign, Box, SmarDox
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Fernandes Financial Inc., an independently owned and operated branch of Assante Financial Management Ltd. welcomes and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
Please apply with your current resume to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visit Why Assante to learn more about who we are and what we do.