Associate Financial Advisor
JOB TITLE: Associate Financial Advisor
BRANCH NAME: The Andrews Group, an independent branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd.
BRANCH LOCATION: London, ON
POSTING DATE: November 18, 2021
APPLICATION DEADLINE: TBD
HOURS PER WEEK: 40
CONTACT: Chad Butnari (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We are searching for a candidate that has a passion for providing exceptional client service, comprehensive wealth strategies and genuine, client-centered advice. This individual will work closely with a Senior Financial Advisor to service a group of about 200 client households. This is an exciting, long-term opportunity for a motivated and growth-oriented individual.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare for client meetings focusing on strategy and planning
- Meet with and provide advice to clients to help them achieve their goals
- Respond to client inquiries and questions in a timely and accurate manner
- Communicate with clients and other professionals such as lawyers and accountants
- Participate in business development and community activities that may include workshops, client appreciation events, social media, video/blogs, etc.
- Prepare financial planning reports including financial projections
- Prepare some paperwork and processing of account opening, executing trades, transfers, and follow up on execution
- Perform other duties, as assigned by lead advisor
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Canadian Securities Course preferred
- College or University degree preferred.
- Certified Financial Planner designation an asset
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Some industry knowledge and/or experience that may include an understanding of the following core areas: tax, (personal/corporate) investment, risk management and estate planning
- Previous experience with client relationship management is an advantage
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft office suite, Client Relationship Management (CRM's) systems, Financial Planning software, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication with an ability to create client-facing wealth plans using plain language
- Impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to think “out of the box”
- An independently driven and motivated individual who thrives with autonomy and responsibility
- Efficient, effective and accurate work practices
- A genuine interest and curiosity in others
- Proactive, intuitive and flexible
- Highly developed interpersonal skills enabling you to identify and resolve spoken and unspoken needs of clients
- Organized, analytical and detail oriented
- Innovative and progressive with respect to service and internal processes to maintain and grow our distinctive advantage within the industry
Please apply with your current resume to: email@example.com
The Andrews Group, an independently owned and operated branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd. and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visit Why Assante to learn more about who we are and what we do.