Client Services Coordinator
JOB TITLE: Client Services Coordinator
BRANCH NAME: Assante Vancouver Centre, an independent branch of Assante Financial Management Ltd
BRANCH LOCATION: Vancouver Downtown Office
POSTING DATE: October 4, 2021
APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 26, 2021
HOURS PER WEEK: 37.5
CONTACT: Lauren Abernethy (email@example.com)
Assante Vancouver Centre is a premier wealth management firm located in downtown Vancouver. With over 30 years in the industry, our branch offers our clients a personalized and comprehensive planning experience.
One of our highly successful and professional practice teams is looking to hire a enthusiastic administrator who ideally has experience in the financial services industry. This position works within a four-person admin team to provide the top level client service support to four planners and assist with administrative support in a fast-paced day to day operation. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who considers their strengths being organized, relationship building, efficient and creative.
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation and benefits package. The job opening is immediate.
- Driving delivery of our service standards and ensuring we deliver what was promised
- Meetings, appointments and professional development booking for advisors (heavy calendaring)
- Meeting preparation as assigned
- Respond to client inquiries and issues in a timely manner and escalating to Advisors when appropriate
- Maintain client database in Salesforce CRM and paper files
- Marketing initiatives including newsletters preparation, social media postings,
- Provide basic technology support to advisors, team and clients
- Participation in tax preparation and admin support during tax season
- Trade processing overflow, coverage and support for team processor
- Executive Assistant duties as needed for Senior Planner
- Use business tools and technology to organize team’s efficiencies and organization
- Seek to improve current systems & processes
- Keep up-to-date with compliance rules and administrative procedures
- General administrative duties such as:
- Supply ordering
- Coordination and preparation of statement and other mail outs
- Venue booking for outside office meetings/conferences
- Event planning and organization
- Other duties as needed
- Positive, energetic and confident with a commitment to a flawless client experience
- Professional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a cooperative team environment
- Education and/or experience in the field of financial services an asset
- Skills with MS Office (Outlook, Excel & Word) and Salesforce are an asset
- Ability to prioritize workflow daily and reprioritize as required adapting to changing needs of our clients and advisors
Please apply with your current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visitto learn more about who we are and what we do.