JOB TITLE: Office Coordinator
BRANCH NAME: The Andrews Group, an independent branch of Assante Wealth Management Ltd.
BRANCH LOCATION: London, ON
POSTING DATE: April 5, 2022
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 15, 2022
HOURS PER WEEK: 37.5
CONTACT: ([email protected])
We The Andrews Group is a well-established firm providing exceptional and trusted wealth planning advice to discerning clients and business owners for over 35 years. The Office Coordinator is a key member of the advisory team who will support the lead advisors in a variety of planning activities for clients and collaboratively interact with the operations team to create and execute business development strategies. This is an exceptional long-term career opportunity in a progressive wealth management firm.
The Andrews group encourages and supports personal and professional growth with skill development, opportunities, and consultation on role development. We offer comprehensive onboarding, interactive training with well defined work processes and workflows
- Coordinate and maintain the client wealth portal of clients
- Monitor, and execute client requests and deliverables
- Participate in business development and community activities such as workshops, client appreciation events, networking events, video/blogs, etc.
- Collaborate with the social media consultant to assist in the creation of marketing materials/posts
- Support the lead advisors with a variety of planning activities for clients
- Prepare for client meetings focusing on strategy and planning
- Schedule and communicate meeting details
- Assist the wealth planner and client service associate assigned to the client to strategize on the best approach
- Communicate with clients’ other professionals such as lawyers and accountants
- Prepare paperwork and processing of account opening, executing trades, transfers, and follow up on execution
- Manage advisors’ calendars and scheduling all client meetings
- Collaborate with advisory team to maintain dynamic, relevant processes
- Perform other duties as assigned by lead advisor
- The successful candidate will be asked to complete the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) as soon as possible upon hire if they don’t already have it
- Is seeking a career that supports personal and professional development and rewards reliability and commitment
- Will build long term client relationships based on trust and transparency
- Will value accountability and seek growth in the role commensurate with experience and development
- Has proven written and verbal communication skills
- Values attention to detail, time management and event planning
- Is competent with technology
- Post secondary education and experience are an asset
- Completed their Canadian Securities Course (CSC) (considered an asset)
The Office Coordinator Position at The Andrews Group Offers:
- Engaging and supportive team dynamic
- Training and development cost share opportunities
- Comprehensive onboarding, interactive training with well defined work processes and workflows
- Competitive compensation ($58,000 - $70,000)
- Permanent position
- Full time hours
- Opportunity for bonuses
- Health and dental benefits
- RRSP matching program
- $500 annual fitness benefit
- Free parking downtown London
The Andrews Group, an independently owned and operated branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd, we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
Please apply with your current resume to: [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visitto learn more about who we are and what we do.