Trade Processing Administrator
JOB TITLE: Trade Processing Administrator
BRANCH NAME: Jones Private Client, an independent branch of Assante Financial Management Ltd.
BRANCH LOCATION: Waterloo, ON
POSTING DATE: April 4, 2022
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 15, 2022
HOURS PER WEEK: 37.5
CONTACT: ([email protected])
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual who would like to join a growing Financial Advisory Office. We are looking for a talented, detail-oriented individual who is interested in starting or continuing their career in the financial industry.
The responsibilities of a Trade Processing Administrator are to ensure the efficient preparation and processing of all financial trade-related documents and doing so in a manner that meets all industry guidelines and deadlines.
- Complete the movement of assets from other financial institutions into Assante accounts
- Prepare new account paperwork, trade documents, and verify transaction completion
- Follow-up on all outstanding Transfers IN requests
- Communicate with external parties to confirm whether assets being received or delivered are permitted to be held, and that standing settlement instructions are acceptable prior to executing
- Process cheques received by depositing monies into the client account and update client notes
- Keep up to date with any industry updates through portal notices around depository platform changes, regulations and various status updates and availability of a wide variety of investments
- Identify system inefficiencies and provide recommendations for improvement to workflow processes
- Work on other ad-hoc duties / projects as needed (such as filing, assisting other functions within the office as needed, etc.)
- Highschool diploma or equivalent; post-secondary education in Finance or Accounting, or a related field an asset.
- Completion of IFIC Mutual Funds Course, and/or other related industry education is an asset.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a Financial Services environment
- Knowledge of investment products (such as Mutual Funds, RRSP, RRIF, administrative tax knowledge) a must
- Strong initiative and self-managing skills to be able to work independently and to demonstrate tact, diplomacy, professionalism, and discretion.
- Detail-oriented and able to work well under pressure
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills
- Proactive and customer-oriented attitude
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be flexible and able to work overtime during specific seasonal busy periods (i.e. Year End, RSP season)
Jones Private Client, an independently owned and operated branch of Assante Financial Management Ltd, we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
Please apply with your current resume to: [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visitto learn more about who we are and what we do.